The following Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) filings can be recorded with the Register of Deeds Office.
Initial UCC Filing
- An initial UCC filing must contain the following information in order to be recorded:
- Secured Party's Name and Address
- Debtor's name and address
- Statement indicating types and/or descriptions of collateral.
- The UCC amendment (continuation, assignment, party name or collateral change, release, and termination):
- Must include original party names and book and page of initial filing
- Continuation of a financing statement can be recorded within 6 months before 5 year mark of initial filing.