Buncombe County Public Libraries have teamed up with local attractions and museums to offer free admission for library card holders with a ZOOM pass!
How does it work?
- You'll need a Buncombe County library card in good standing to reserve a ZOOM pass.
- Have your library card handy and log into the Tixkeeper database.
- You can make 1 reservation per library card. Check the pass details to see how many adults and children gain entry with each pass. Reservations can be made up to 30 days in advance and you may visit each attraction once every 30 days. Reservations are made online only.
- You will get an email confirmation of your reservation and a reminder email the day before your visit.
Pick up your ticket at any library the week before your visit. Our hours have changed, so please check our schedule before you visit.
- The pass will be good for YOUR RESERVATION DAY ONLY. The pass will have your name on it and cannot be used by anyone else. ZOOM passes cannot be renewed.
- Take your ZOOM pass to the museum for admission. You are responsible for knowing the schedule of the museum with regards to opening and closing times. Admission guidelines may vary and pass users must follow the rules of the museum.
All reservations are made online, so you won't be able to call or email to make a reservation.