Customers that have completed eligibility and registration may schedule trips between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday by calling (828) 250-6750, Option 4 or TDD/TYY Relay 7-1-1 or Toll free 1-800-735-2962. Voicemail is available outside of regular hours. Trips may be scheduled between one and 30 days in advance.
When calling in to schedule a trip, please have the following customer information available:
- Residential address
- Telephone number
- Complete street address of customer’s destination
- Day and Date of the trip
- Time the customer needs to arrive
- Time the customer needs to be picked up for the return trip
- Type of assistance needs (mobility devices, aids, impairments, etc.) if applicable
- Information on escort, guest or Personal Care Attendant accompanying the customer
- Information if a child will be traveling
Vehicle operators are required to transport customers to the prescheduled destination provided during the trip reservation. Vehicle operators are not permitted to make destination changes.
City of Asheville Complementary Paratransit Service customers should refer to the City of Asheville’s Paratransit Rider’s Guide for information about trip scheduling.