- 33-gallon bags of household waste with recyclables removed:
- Less than 33-gallon bags:
- Loads under 440 lbs @ $12 minimum
Residential Sharps Disposal
Buncombe County residential households can drop off 'sharps', such as needles and lancets for disposal. Please place sharps in an approved sharps container, available at pharmacies, or in a sturdy, thick-walled plastic jug with a secured lid or taped closed and labeled SHARPS.
NOTICE: NO BUSINESSES OR MEDICAL FACILITIES are permitted to use the sharps disposal area at the Transfer Station.
For Commercial/Franchise Haulers
All trucks, roll-offs, or flat bed (compacted or otherwise) of solid wastes which contain less than 5% by weight or volume of any of the following wastes will pay $47.75/Ton at the Transfer Station:
- corrugated cardboard,
- untreated wood products suitable for mulching,
- concrete, cinder blocks, brick,
- concrete with steel or any type metals
Accepted Payment Types
- American Express