Skip to main content

Aging & Adult Services

Buncombe County Health & Human Services offers social work resources to assist adults with issues we all face as we age. From the licensing and monitoring of adult care homes to guardianship, HHS offers a source of stability and safety for adults in Buncombe County.

Locate & Contact

DSS - Aging & Adult Services


Aging and Adult Services
P:(828) 250-5800
F:(828) 250-5960

Interpreter Services Available

  • - Free of Charge.

Hours of Operation

Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Email Us

Report Abuse - To make a Protective Service Referral, call anytime day or night. No appointment is needed.
Do you suspect abuse?

To make an adult or child protective services report any time, day or night, call the numbers below:

Adult Abuse

Child Abuse

211 - Help Starts Here

United Way's 211
Interpreter Services Available
Free of Charge.
Servicios de intérprete están disponibles sin costo alguno.
Услуги переводчика предоставляются бесплатно