Notice: All Buncombe County Pools are managed by Swim Club Asheville.
Private pool parties and swim lessons can be booked online here.
Cost to swim is $3.00 per person per day. No multi-visit passes are available for purchase in 2022.
- Pool visitors must follow all federal, state, and local public health guidance.
- No swimming unless life guard is on duty.
- Never swim alone.
- Absolutely no running in the pool area.
- Everyone must shower before entering the pool.
- Dunking, spitting, pushing and shoulder riding are not allowed in the pool.
- Diving from the side of the pool can only be done in the deep end or into water that is a minimum of 8 feet in depth.
- Glass is not allowed in the pool area.
- No pets allowed in pool area.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the premises at any time.
- A person must be able to swim the width of the pool to be allowed in the deep
- This is subject to the discretion of the life guard on duty.
- Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Splashing or unnecessary talking with the lifeguard on duty may result in
suspension of pool use.
- Ladders are only for entering or exiting the pool.
- The use of fins and snorkels is prohibited.
- Swimming goggles and masks are allowed.
- There will be no rain checks issued.