Skip to Main Content

Social Work Services News

Call NC 2-1-1 To Connect Your to Local Resources

Check out the Full Interview

If you need help finding assistance with housing, food, healthcare, utility payments, and more, you can call the United Way's 2-1-1.  They will answer 24 hours a day 7 days a week and you will speak with a live, local support person. 

Call NC 2-1-1 today for assistance with:

  • Food
  • Shelter
  • Addiction
  • Utility Assistance
  • Elderly Assistance
  • Disabled Assistance
  • Job Skill Training
  • Healthcare
  • Clothing
  • Child Care
  • Parenting
  • Legal Services
  • Transportation
  • Education
  • Disaster Relief
  • Social Services
  • Government Information
  • Volunteering Opportunities
  • Military Family Support
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Summer Camp
  • Recreation Programs
  • Animal Resources
  • Protective Services
  • and More!

Don't hesitate, if 2-1-1 doesn't have access to the resources you're looking for, they will work with you to help you find the connections you need. Call today! Just dial 2-1-1.