This news item expired on Thursday, November 30, 2023 so the information below could be outdated or incorrect.
November is Native American Heritage Month and a great time to pick up a book by or about Indigenous people. Buncombe County libraries work hard to provide resources about Native Americans to people of all ages and interests, and this reading list covers a number of genres including:
- Adult fiction
- Adult nonfiction
- Picture books for families
- Nonfiction books for kids
- Chapter books and graphic novels for kids
- Novels and graphic novels for teens
- Nonfiction books for teens
Click here, or download the PDF below, for the complete list of books for Native American Heritage Month.