Board of Commissioners’ Regular Meeting – Nov. 16, 2021
The Board of Commissioners' Regular Meetings take place on the first and third Tuesday of each month at 5 p.m. at 200 College Street in room 326 in downtown Asheville. To view the agenda, previous meeting videos, or to view future meeting agendas - you can visit buncombecounty.org/commissioners.
Meeting Agenda for Nov. 16, 2021:
- Approval of November 2, 2021 Special Meeting Minutes
- Approval of November 2, 2021 Briefing Minutes
- Approval of November 2, 2021 Regular Meeting Minutes
- Resolution Approving Pyrotechnic Experts for Firework Display
- Budget Amendment for Just Appraised Tax Assessment Software
- Budget Amendment for Fund 327 Sheriff Grants/Contributions
- Budget Amendment for Virtual Inspections Expenses
County Manager's Report
- Mountain Area Workforce Development Board
- Strategic Partnership Grants Committee
- Industrial Facilities and Pollution Control Financing Authority
- December 7 @ 3 p.m. - Commissioners' Briefing at 200 College Street, Room 326 in downtown Asheville.
- December 7 at 5 p.m. - Commissioners' Regular Meeting at 200 College Street, Room 326 in downtown Asheville.
- December 9 at 12 p.m. – Commissioners’ Budget Retreat at A-B Tech, 9 Genevieve Circle, Asheville
Board of Commissioners’ Briefing (Nov. 16, 2021)
Commissioner Briefings take place on the first and third Tuesday of each month at 3 p.m. The purpose of the Briefings are to discuss future agenda items and to give the opportunity for the Board of Commissioners to discuss County business with staff in an open, transparent manner. No official actions take place during the Briefings. To view future Briefing agendas items - you can visit buncombecounty.org/commissioners.
Briefing Agenda for Nov. 16, 2021:
- Meeting called to order
- Review the Board’s Nov. 2nd agenda
- Staff Updates