VIDEO RECAP: Board of Commissioners' Meetings from Dec. 3, 2019
Board of Commissioners' Pre-Meeting (Dec. 3, 2019)
Pre-meetings take place on the day of Regular Commission meetings at 3 p.m. at 200 College St. in room 326 in downtown Asheville. No public comment is taken, and no actions are voted on by the board during these meetings.
Board of Commissioners' Regular Meeting (Dec. 3, 2019)
The Buncombe County Board of Commissioners’ Regular Meetings takes place on the first and third Tuesday of each month at 5p.m. at 200 College St., room 326 in downtown Asheville. To view the meeting agenda, previous meeting agendas or videos, or to learn more about your Board of Commissioners, visit buncombecounty.org/commissioners.
- Meeting Called to Order
- Discussion/Adjustment/Approval to Follow Agenda
- Consent Agenda
- Approval of November 19, 2019 Regular Meeting Minutes
- Tax Collection Report
- Quarterly Settlements
- AB Tech Capital Plan Maintenance
- Novus Design Contract
- Vannoy Preconstruction Contract
- Budget Amendment for Nurse Family Partnership - First Book Charlotte Grant
- Budget Amendment for Solid Waste Capital Projects
- Budget Amendment for General Fund Use of Contingency
- Budget Amendment for Transportation Funding Grant Match
- Good News
- Public Hearings
- County Manager's Report
- Old Business
- New Business
- Board Appointments
- Public Comment
- Dec. 17, 2019 at 8:30 a.m. - Strategic Planning Workshop at 200 College St., 1st floor conference room in downtown Asheville.
- Dec. 17, 2019 at 1 p.m. - Commissioners' Pre-Meeting at 200 College St., room 326.
- Dec. 17, 2019 at 5 p.m. - Commissioners' Regular Meeting at 200 College St., room 326.