VIDEO RECAP: Board of Commissioners' Regular Meeting (Nov. 19, 2019)
This news item expired on Friday, January 31, 2020 so the information below could be outdated or incorrect.
Board of Commissioners’ Regular Meeting (Nov. 19, 2019)
The Buncombe County Board of Commissioners’ Regular Meetings takes place on the first and third Tuesday of each month at 5p.m. at 200 College St., room 326 in downtown Asheville. To view the meeting agenda, previous meeting agendas or videos, or to learn more about your Board of Commissioners, visit buncombecounty.org/commissioners.
- Call To Order
- Discussion / Adjustment / Approval To Follow Agenda
- Consent Agenda
- Approval of November 5, 2019 Pre-Meeting Minutes
- Approval of November 5, 2019 Regular Meeting Minutes
- Resolution to Authorize the Transfer of Ownership of a Sheriff’s Office K9
- Budget Amendment for Crisis Intervention Program Additional Funding
- Budget Amendment for Special Projects Fund New Conservation Easements
- Budget Amendment for Aubrey Wells & Charles Brown Farmland Preservation Transaction Costs Transfer
- Good News
- Public Hearings
- County Manager's Report
- Old Business
- New Business
- Board Appointments
- Mountain Area Workforce Development Board (3 vacancies)
- Scott McLean
- Sarah Hutcheson
- Public Comment
- December 3 @ 3 p.m. - Commissioners' Pre-Meeting at 200 College Street, Room 326 in downtown Asheville.
- December 3 @ 5 p.m. - Commissioners' Regular Meeting at 200 College Street, Room 326 in downtown Asheville.
- Closed Session / Open Session