VIDEO RECAP: Board of Commissioners' Meetings (Oct. 15, 2019)
This news item expired on Saturday, November 30, 2019 so the information below could be outdated or incorrect.
Board of Commissioners' Pre Meeting (Oct. 15, 2019)
Pre-Meetings take place on the day of Regular Commission meetings at 3p.m. at 200 College St. in room 326 in downtown Asheville. No public comment is taken, and no actions are voted on by the board during these meetings.
Board of Commissioners' Regular Meeting (Oct. 15, 2019)
Regular Meetings of the Buncombe County Board of Commissioners' take place on the first and third Tuesday of each month in room 326 at 200 College St. in downtown Asheville. To view current or previous meeting agendas or videos, you can visit buncombecounty.org/commissioners.
- Call to Order
- Discussion/Adjustment/Approval to Follow Agenda
- Consent Agenda:
- Approval of October 1, 2019 Pre-Meeting Minutes
- Approval of October 1, 2019 Special Meeting Minutes
- Approval of October 1, 2019 Regular Meeting Minutes
- State Lottery Application Project – Community High School Additions & Renovations
- Resolution Granting Easement to Duke Energy Progress, LLC?
- Good News
- Public Hearings
- ?Text Amendments (traffic studies, subdivision standards)
- SUB2019-00477 Text Amendment (Traffic Impact Studies)
- ?SUB2019-00478 Text Amendment (Special and Family Subdivisions)
- County Manager's Report
- ?New Business
- Board Appointments
- Public Comment
- Closed Session/Open Session