Voter ID Seminars at Buncombe Libraries
This news item expired on Friday, December 13, 2019 so the information below could be outdated or incorrect.
From Elections Services:
The community is invited to attend Voter ID Public Seminars. Beginning in 2020, voters will be required to provide photo identification before they vote. This includes both in-person and by-mail voting, with some exceptions. The Buncombe County Board of Elections is teaming up with the libraries to hold educational seminars about voter photo identification requirements. The seminars are free and open to the public.
Dates & locations:
- Saturday, Nov. 9 at 10:30 am (Weaverville Library)
- Tuesday, Nov. 12 at 2:00 pm (Black Mountain Library)
- Tuesday, Nov. 19 at 6:30 pm (Leicester Library)
- Tuesday, Dec. 3 at 6 pm (South Buncombe Library)
- Tuesday, Dec 10 at 6 pm (Enka-Candler Library)
- Friday, Dec 13 at 6 pm (West Asheville Library)