This news item expired on Thursday, October 31, 2019 so the information below could be outdated or incorrect.
Board of Commissioners' Pre-Meeting - August 20, 2019
Pre-meetings take place on the day of Regular Commission meetings at 3 p.m. at 200 College St. in the first-floor conference room in downtown Asheville. No public comment is taken, and no actions are voted on by the board during these meetings.
Board of Commissioners' Regular Meeting - August 20, 2019
Commissioner Meetings are held at 200 College St., room 326, in downtown Asheville beginning at 5 p.m. on the first and third Tuesday of each month. Public comment is taken at the end of the meeting. To view the meeting agenda, previous meeting videos, or to learn more about your elected officials, visit the Commissioners’ website.
- Call To Order
- Discussion / Adjustment / Approval To Follow Agenda
- Consent Agenda
- Approval of August 6, 2019 Pre-Meeting Minutes
- Approval of August 6, 2019 Regular Meeting Minutes
- Regular Meeting and Pre-Meeting Schedule
- Task Order 20-05 with SCS Engineers, P.C. in the Amount of $32,400
- Task Order 20-06 with SCS Engineers, P.C. in the Amount of $13,285
- FY2020 Budget Amendment Summary
- General Fund-Women, Infants and Children Program for Public Health
- Good News
- Public Hearings
- County Manager's Report
- Old Business
- New Business
- Board Appointments
- Historic Resources Commission (1 vacancy)
- Will Hornaday
- Stephanie West
- Lucy Kruesel
- Lorraine Tipaldi
- Health & Human Services Board (reappointment)
- Public Comment
- September 3 @ 3 p.m. - Commissioners' Pre-Meeting at 200 College Street, Room 326 in downtown Asheville.
- September 3 @ 5 p.m. - Commissioners' Regular Meeting at 200 College Street, Room 326 in downtown Asheville.
- Closed Session / Open Session