This news item expired on Monday, September 30, 2019 so the information below could be outdated or incorrect.
Board of Commissioners' Pre-Meeting - July 16, 2019
Pre-Meetings take place on the day of Regular Commission meetings at 12p.m. at 200 College St. in the first-floor conference room in downtown Asheville. No public comment is taken, and no actions are voted on by the board during these meetings.
Board of Commissioners' Regular Meeting - July 16, 2019
Commissioner Meetings are held at 200 College Street in room 326 in downtown Asheville beginning at 5p.m. on the first and third Tuesday of each month. Public comment is taken at the end of the meeting. To view the meeting agenda, previous meeting videos, or to learn more about your elected officials, visit the Commissioners’ website.
- Call To Order
- Discussion / Adjustment / Approval To Follow Agenda
- Consent Agenda
- Approval of June 18, 2019 Pre-Meeting Minutes
- Approval of June 18, 2019 Regular Meeting Minutes
- Approval of Pyrotechnic Experts for Firework Displays
- Road Petition: John Kraus Way *REQUEST WITHDRAWN*
- Road Petition: Overlook Road Extension
- Commissioners' Property Tax Release Report
- CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) Fiscal Year 2019 Audit Contract and Engagement Letter
- Classification Grade Revision
- Good News
- Public Hearings
- County Manager's Report
- Old Business
- New Business
- Board Appointments
- Public Comment
- July 29 @ 1 p.m. - Strategic Planning Workshop (Commissioners), Location TBD
- July 30 @ 8:30 a.m. - Strategic Planning Workshop (Department Heads), Location TBD
- July 30 @ 1 p.m. - Strategic Planning Workshop (Commissioners & Department Heads), Location TBD
- August 6 @ 12 p.m. - Commissioners' Pre-Meeting at 200 College Street, 1st Floor Conference Room in downtown Asheville.
- August 6 @ 5 p.m. - Commissioners' Regular Meeting at 200 College Street, Room 326 in downtown Asheville.
- Closed Session / Open Session