VIDEO RECAP: Board of Commissioners' Meetings (Feb. 5, 2019)
This news item expired on Sunday, March 31, 2019 so the information below could be outdated or incorrect.
Board of Commissioners' Special Meeting - Feb. 5, 2019
The Board of Commissioners' held a special meeting before their regular meeting on Feb. 5, 2019 to discuss and vote for the new County Manager.
Board of Commissioners' Regular Meeting - Feb. 5, 2019
Commission Meetings are held at 200 College Street, Room 326 in downtown Asheville beginning at 5:00 p.m. Click on the agenda items below to skip to that section of the meeting. You can view the agenda packet with all attached documents here.
- Call To Order
- Discussion / Adjustment / Approval To Follow Agenda
- Consent Agenda
- Approval of January 12, 2018 Special Meeting Minutes
- Approval of January 15, 2019 Regular Meeting Minutes
- Approval of January 20, 2018 Special Meeting Minutes
- Approval of January 22, 2018 Special Meeting Minutes
- Resolution Approving Pyrotechnic Experts for Firework Displays
- Resolution Supporting Petition to DOT for Enka Road Transfer
- Resolution Ordering the Advertising of Delinquent Real Estate Property Tax Liens
- Commissioners' Property Tax Release Report
- More Information
- Task Order 19-18 with SCS Engineers, P.C. in the Amount of $15,700
- Audit Contract Amendment with CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
- Good News
- Public Hearings
- County Manager's Report
- Old Business
- New Business
- Board Appointments
- Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee (1 reappointment)
- Boards & Commissions with Commissioner Members
- Public Comment
- February 19 @ 5 p.m. - Commissioners' Regular Meeting at 200 College Street, Room 326 in downtown Asheville.
- March 5 @ 5 p.m. - Commissioners' Regular Meeting at 200 College Street, Room 326 in downtown Asheville.
- Closed Session / Open Session