Tired of hitting the same pothole every day? The North Carolina Department Transportation (NCDOT) is committed to repairing potholes on state-maintained roads within two business days of when they are reported using the online pothole reporting system. Questions? Call 828-298-0390.
To report potholes within a municipality:
- City of Asheville 828-251-1122 or
Download the Asheville App on your cellular device or visit Asheville App online to make a service request. On this site you can briefly say what the issue is, where it is and upload a photo, if you wish. You can report an issue, such as a tree down or a pothole, by name or anonymously.
You can track the issue on the app too, and see where the issue has been referred or the work is in progress or completed.
- Town of Biltmore Forest 828-274-0824
- Town of Black Mountain 828-419-9304
- Town of Montreat 828-669-8002
- Town of Weaverville 828-645-7116
- Town of Woodfin 828-253-4887