Skip to Main Content

Report Missing Signs

Speed Limit 25 signRoad signs are important. If you know of a sign that is missing, please call one of these numbers below to report the name and location of the missing sign:

  • County Road Signs – 250-6620
  • City Street Signs – 259-5850
  • Interstate signs – call the North Carolina Department of Transportation Maintenance Department at 298-0390.