Every year the WNC Mountain State Fair showcases the best of our regions livestock, art, farm and school products, and more. If you’re interested in entering in one of the flower, craft, livestock competitions, or any other of the many competitions on display, then now’s the time to register.
Deadlines to register are:
- General Exhibits – August 25
- Glower and Garden – August 25
- Very special livestock show – August 25
- Clogging Championship – August 18
- Ice Cream Eating Contest – September 12
There are plenty more competitions that you can enter, with deadlines taking place throughout August. Make sure to visit wncagcenter.org to check them out.
If you want to participate, mail your entry forms to NC Mountain State Fair, 1301 Fanning Bridge Road, Fletcher. If you have questions, call 828.687.1414 or visit wncagcenter.org.