The Asheville VegFest began in 2011 as the first all vegan festival in Asheville, hoping to bring attention to the benefits of a plant-based eating and vegan lifestyle. This year, the festival is making a comeback with music, speakers, cooking demonstrations, a kid's activity area, and best of all - food!
The event is presented by the Asheville Vegan Society and is Sunday, September 3 at Pack Square Park in downtown Asheville. A wide variety of vegan fare will be available for purchase from food trucks and local veg restaurants - with free samples provided as well.
Come and check out the event if you are:
- curious about a plant-based diet
- interested in new companies and products
- a foodie who wants to taste something fresh and new
- looking for something to do that's fun and free
- a fan of live music
- love to watch cooking shows for their demonstrations
- or are interested in connecting with other veg folks in the area
For more information about Asheville Vegfest, can visit ashevillevegfest.com.