Skip to Main Content

See a Problem at a Railroad Crossing?

Railroad Crossing signReport any problem - stalled vehicle on the tracks, damaged sign, obstructed view and/or signal malfunction - to the railroad immediately. Call the emergency notification number posted on or near the crossing, or notify local law enforcement. If it is something like a vehicle stuck on the tracks - don't hesitate to call 9-1-1.

It could save a life!

Key Safety Tips at Highway-Rail Grade Crossings (PDF)