Skip to Main Content

Need Assistance Heating Your Home?

Photo of a woman who is cold.If you or someone you know needs assistance heating their home this winter, low income energy assistance is available. LIEAP funds help households that are vulnerable due to heating costs and who pay a separate heating bill.

To apply for Low Income Energy Assistance Program funds (LIEAP):

  • Complete a telephone interview OR
  • Apply in person at Eblen Charities

Need more information or have questions?

Call Buncombe County Health and Human Services at (828) 250-5500, Eblen Charities at (828) 255-3066, or check out the flyer below.

Table: News Item Documents
File NameSizeTypeDate & Time Added
Low Income Energy Assistance Program 105 KB 11/02/2012 4:06 PM