Project Summary: The Buncombe County Detention Center is located at 20 Davidson Drive, Asheville, NC 28801. The center consists of two facilities. The shower repair/renovation consists of showers located in the housing units of the North Tower, constructed in 1994. The mezzanine screening will be installed in two housing units in the Central Tower, constructed in 2006. Services provided by the firm or individual will include, but are not limited to:
- Design of a shower repair/renovation to address current issues with ceramic tile failure and water infiltration.
- Design for screening to prevent falls and injuries at the mezzanine and staircase.
- Cost estimating.
- Bid form development utilizing alternates to maximize the available budget.
- Bid administration for the project.
- Construction administration for the project including DHSR Submittal and Approval.
Please see the PDF below for additional details and contact information.