XIX. Quorum at Public Hearing
- A quorum of the Board shall be required at all public hearings required by State law.
- Minutes shall be kept of all meetings of the Board (except workshops).
- Closed session minutes will be kept as required by law.
- The Board shall follow the Resolution on Boards and Commissions as adopted as procedure to make appointments to various subordinate boards and offices.
XXII. Reference to Robert's Rule of Order
- To the extent not provided for in these rules and to the extent that the reference does not conflict with the spirit of these rules, the Board shall refer to Robert's Rules of Order for unresolved procedural questions.
XXIII. Directions to Staff
- Except for the purpose of internal inquiry, the Board of County Commissioners and its members shall deal with that portion of the administrative service for which the County Manager is responsible through the County Manager and neither the Board of County Commissioners nor any member thereof shall give an order to any County employee in the administrative service of the County, other than the County Manager, relating to any matter in the line of his or her employment.
Adopted this 5th day of December, 2017.