- Location in a renovated, historic building
- Strong Young Adult collection
- Local History collection
- Town museum housed in basement
- Open Saturdays and Tuesday evenings
- Programming and library orientation for all Weaverville schools
- Easy access to Main Street stores
- Internet access in English and Spanish
- North (FUTURE I-26) to exit 19-B
- right off exit to the 3rd traffic light and make another right onto Main Street
- Go through another traffic light, then down one more block
- The library is on the left next to the Baptist church
The Weaverville Library is route number 54.
The Weaverville Library is on Main Street in Weaverville right beside the First Baptist Church.
41 N. Main Street
Weaverville, NC 28787
p. (828) 250-6482
Hours of Operation
Monday, Wednesday - Friday
10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesdays at 11:00 a.m.
Thursday at 11:00 a.m.
Mother Goose Time
Wednesday 11:00 a.m.
Teen Awesome Group
3rd Friday of the month at 4:00 p.m.