Buncombe County Libraries have teamed up with local attractions and museums to offer free admission for library card holders with a ZOOM pass!
How does it work?
- Log into the Tixkeeper database from the link above. Have your library card handy.
- You can make 1 reservation per library card. Check the pass details to see how many adults and children gain entry with each pass. Reservations can be made up to 30 days in advance and you may visit each attraction once every 30 days. Reservations are made online only.
- You will get an email confirmation of your reservation and a reminder email the day before your visit.
- Come to the Youth Services Desk at Pack Library with the library cards used for the reservations. You may pick up your pass 48 hours before your visit. Please remember the library is closed Sundays and holidays.
- The pass will be good for YOUR RESERVATION DAY ONLY. The pass will have your name on it and cannot be used by anyone else. ZOOM passes cannot be renewed.
- Take your ZOOM pass to the museum for admission. You are responsible for knowing the schedule of the museum with regards to opening and closing times. Admission guidelines may vary and pass users must follow the rules of the museum.
- Your reservation may be canceled up to one day in advance. You can use the “My Passes” link on the web page to manage and cancel your reservations. If you ghost on us – you didn't show up to pick up your tickets and didn't cancel your reservation - you will be blocked from making any other reservation for 30 days.
Current Zoom Passes Available:
Many thanks to the Buncombe County Friends of the Library for funding the ZOOM program.