The HHS Family Planning Clinic provides important preventive and reproductive health services. Services are available to men, women, transgender and non-binary individuals.
- Discussion with a knowledgeable professional about your reproductive life plan (your goals about if and when you want to have children, and how to achieve those goals)
- A wide variety of birth control, including long-acting reversible methods (IUDs and contraceptive implants)
- Emergency contraception (copper IUD or pill)
- Free multivitamins with folic acid
- STD testing and treatment
- Testing for cervical cancer (Pap smear and HPV testing, if appropriate)
- Breast/chest exams and referrals for mammograms, if indicated
- Referrals for permanent birth control ("tubes tied" or vasectomy)
Please bring insurance information and/or proof of current income. Sliding scale fee available. For more information, see our Billing Guide.
Please call for an appointment or with any questions you might have: (828) 250-5000
53 S. French Broad Avenue
Asheville, NC 28801
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.