2016 Offices and Filing Fees
Who: Candidates for State and County Offices 2016 Offices & Filing Fees
What: Candidate Filing for 2016
When: Filing is from noon, December 1st until noon, December 21st, 2015.
Where: Election Services, 77 McDowell St., Asheville NC 28801
Things to Know:
- You may choose to organize your committee before filing your Notice of Candidacy.
- You must turn in your committee's organizational committee forms and your committee's first Organizational report within 10 days of spending or receiving any money towards the campaign.
- The Notice of Candidacy must be completed at the Election Serviceâ€™s office during the mandated filing period. (See dates/times listed above.)
- If you choose to wait until the filing period to organize your committee, you will have 10 days from the date that you file the Notice of Candidacy to submit your committee forms and Organizational report.
- A valid ID is required during filing for notarization purposes.