The Veterans Administration provides a number of health care services.
- Hospital, outpatient medical, dental, pharmacy and prosthetic services
- Domiciliary, nursing home, and community-based residential care
- Sexual trauma counseling
- Specialized health care for women veterans
- Health and rehabilitation programs for homeless veterans
- Readjustment counseling
- Alcohol and drug dependency treatment
- Medical evaluation for military service exposure, including Gulf War, Agent Orange, radiation, or other environmental hazards.
Do you suspect abuse?
To make an adult or child protective services report any time, day or night, call the numbers below:
Child Abuse: (828) 250-5900
Adult Abuse: (828) 250-5800
Report Communicable Disease
Call (828) 250-5109 to report
Communicable Disease Reporting Form
NC EBOLA Public Information Line
Aging, Adult and Veteran's Services
County Veterans Assistance Officers
p. (828) 250-5726
35 Woodfin St.,
Asheville, NC 28801
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Interpreters services are available at no cost
Servicios de intérpretes disponibles sin costo alguno
Услуги переводчика предоставляются бесплатно