Medicaid is a health insurance program for those whose income is below the amounts set by the federal and state government.
Adult Assistance Services include:
- Inpatient Hospital Care
- Doctor's Visits
- Outpatient Hospital Visits
- Dental Care
- Clinic Services
- Care through Licensed Home Care Agencies
- Prescription Medicine
- Laboratory and X-ray Services
- Nursing Care
- Hospice Care
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Medically Necessary Ambulance Transport
- Payment of Medicare Premiums
No Appointment is necessary.
What to bring with you
- Birth Certificate or other proof of age
- Copies of all pay stubs for the last month
- Your Social Security Card
- Copies of all medical and life insurance policies
- A list of all cars, trucks, motorcycles, or other vehicles you own
- Current financial statements from other sources of family income, such as social security, retirement benefits or pensions, veterans benefits, SSI, child support, or other sources
- Most recent financial statements from financial institutions (such as bank statements)
- A list of all real property you own
- For applicants who are not citizens, proof of residency status
How are services paid for?
Program costs are paid by federal and state taxes.