View the meeting in its entirety above, or click on the link below to skip to that part of the meeting.
Commission Meetings are held at 200 College Street, Room 326, in downtown Asheville beginning at 5:00 p.m. Public Comment is taken at the end of the meeting. Learn more about your Board of Commissioners and see future meeting agendas.
- Call To Order
- Discussion / Adjustment / Approval To Follow Agenda
- Consent Agenda
- Approval of Minutes of the April 10, 2018 Regular Meeting
- Solid Waste Capital Projects Ordinance
- Budget Amendment - Solid Waste Enterprise Fund
- Approval of Juvenile Crime Prevention Council Community Funding Plan
- Good News
- Public Hearings
- County Manager's Report
- Old Business
- New Business
- Board Appointments
- Public Comment
April 24 - 8 a.m. - Commissioners will hold a special closed session per NCGS 143-318.11a(6) at 200 College Street in Room 326
April 24 -12:30 p.m. - Work Session to hear from Strategic Partner Grant Requests at 200 College Street in Room 326.
May 1 - 5 p.m. - Commissioners' Regular Meeting at 200 College Street in Room 326.
- Closed Session / Open Session / Adjournment