Our Local Re-Entry Council serves any individual recently released from prison or placed on probation.
- Job searching
- Job skills development
- Direct referral to employers
- Continue/complete educational goals
- Transportation assistance
- Transitional Housing assistance
- Supportive employment services
- Coordination of Mental Health/Substance Abuse Treatment
Our goal is to decrease recidivism in terms of failure to appear, new arrest, and parole violation with individuals post-conviction/post-incarceration through increasing access to employment, housing, transportation and education.