- Library cards are issued for free and are valid for 3 years.
- Cards are available at any library to Buncombe County Residents and Property Owners.
- Valid identification is required.
- A parent or guardian’s signature and identification are required for children 12 and under.
- Cards are valid at any branch.
- Cards must be presented to borrow, renew or request materials.
- Patrons must be at least 18 years old to borrow DVDs.
- All library materials charged on your card are your responsibility.
- Please notify the Library if you lose your card or move.
- Replacement Charge for lost cards is $3.00.
Library Holiday Hours
The libraries will be closed the following days in 2015:
|2015 Holiday Schedule
||Day of Week
|New Year's Day
||January 1, 2015
|Martin Luther King Jr.'s Birthday
||January 19, 2015
||April 3-4, 2015
||May 25, 2015
||July 3-4, 2015
||September 7, 2015
||November 11, 2015
||November 26-28, 2015
||December 23-25, 2015