Have your pets vaccinated and microchipped at a low cost!
Keeping our pets current on vaccinations is essential for their health and helps prevent deadly disease and high vet bills. Microchips can help your pet be returned home to you, should they ever become lost.
- Saturday, June 30, 2018 | 11 AM - 2 PM (Dr. Stuart)
Spring Mountain Community Center
807 Old Fort Road
Fairview, NC 28730
For more information call (828) 761-2008. You will be given documentation for the rabies vaccine, and are responsible for keeping this documentation for your future use.
Cost of Services:
*Availability of vaccines may vary*
- Rabies 1 year | (Dogs/cats over 3 months) | $10
- Rabies 3 year | (Dogs/cats with rabies paper certificate) | $10
-Rabies tags are not accepted as proof of rabies vaccination-
- Bordetella - Kennel cough | (Dogs over 2 months) | $15
- DA2PPV | (Dogs 6 to 12 weeks or under 25 lbs) | $15
- DA2PPV + Lepto | (Dogs 12 weeks or older & over 25 lbs) | $15
- FVRCP/FELV - Rhinotracheitis, Calici, Panleukopenia & Leukemia | (Cats over 2 months) | $20
- FVRCP | (Cats over 2 months) | $15
- FELV | (Cats over 2 months) | $15
- Microchip | (Dogs or cats over 2 months) | $15
**Cash is the only accepted form of payment.**