County Commissioners met on Aug. 14 for a work session to learn about and discuss employee benefits and how they match benefits from comparable local governments from across North Carolina.
- Introductory Remarks (George Wood)
- Pay Plan Methodology Presentation (Nancy Berkley)
- Evergreen PowerPoint Presentation (See Below)
- Review of Major Fringe Benefits Comparison (George Wood)
- PowerPoint Presentation (See Below)
- Review of Health Insurance Plan Components (George Wood)
- August 21 at 5p.m. – Commissioners’ Regular Meeting at 200 College St., Room 326 in downtown Asheville.
If you wish to provide feedback to County administration and the Board of Commissioners regarding employee benefits, we encourage County employees and the public to use Let’s Talk. This will allow you to provide input either anonymously, identify as a County employee, or by using your name. We understand some feedback might be sensitive, so we want to ensure the option of anonymity is available. All comments from employees discussing employee benefits will be shared with County administration and Commissioners.