There are several payment options available to you for payment of your property tax bill:
- Credit Card Payments
- In the Tax office at 94 Coxe Avenue.
- Telephone — Call 1-877-690-3729, this is a toll free call.
- Enter jurisdiction code 4301.
- Press 2 to pay any type of property tax.
- Enter all the information as prompted by the automated voice phone system.
- You will receive a receipt number when your transaction is complete.
- *A convenience fee will be applied to your total. Explanation of fees.
- Mail your payment with the coupon enclosed with your bill in the enclosed, self-addressed envelope. If you do not have the payment coupon enclosed with your bill, you can mail a check with your bill number noted in the memo section to:
- Buncombe County Tax
94 Coxe Avenue
Asheville, NC 28801.
- Visit the Tax Department, located at 94 Coxe Avenue, Asheville, NC 28801.
- Drop your tax payment with the payment coupon in one of our two drop boxes.
- In the driveway of the Family Justice Center @ 35 Woodfin Street, Asheville.
- On the wall next to the main entrance of the Tax Department @ 94 Coxe Avenue, Asheville.
- Enroll in the preauthorized debit program.