VIDEO RECAP: Board of Commissioners' Pre-Meeting & Regular Meeting (June 18, 2019)
This news item expired on Friday, August 16, 2019 so the information below could be outdated or incorrect.
Buncombe County Board of Commissioners' Pre-Meeting - June 18, 2019
Pre-Meetings take place on the day of Regular Commission meetings at 12p.m. at 200 College St. in the first-floor conference room in downtown Asheville. No public comment is taken, and no actions are voted on by the board during these meetings.
Board of Commissioners' Regular Meeting - June 18, 2019
Commissioner Meetings are held at 200 College Street in room 326 in downtown Asheville beginning at 5p.m. on the first and third Tuesday of each month. Public comment is taken at the end of the meeting. To view the meeting agenda, previous meeting videos, or to learn more about your elected officials, visit the Commissioners’ website.
- Call To Order
- Discussion / Adjustment / Approval To Follow Agenda
- Consent Agenda
- Approval of June 4, 2019 Pre-Meeting Minutes
- Approval of June 4, 2019 Special Meeting Minutes
- Approval of June 4, 2019 Regular Meeting Minutes
- Resolution Awarding a Service Firearm to a Retiring Deputy of the Buncombe County Sheriff's Department
- Scott Childers Flanagan
- Isaac McLemore
- Resolution Approving Pyrotechnic Experts for Firework Displays
- State Lottery Application Project–Buncombe County Schools/Fairview Elementary School Additions & Renovations
- Task Order 19-24 with SCS Engineers, P.C. in the Amount of $33,027
- Resolution Setting Fees and Costs for Fiscal Year 2020
- FY2019 Consent Agenda Budget Amendment Summary
- Capital Fund Project Ordinances
- Grants Fund Project Ordinances
- General Fund Budget Amendments
- Project Development Financing Woodfin Debt Service Transfer
- General Fund Revenue Re-categorization
- Public Hearings
- County Manager's Report
- Old Business
- New Business
- Board Appointments
- AB Tech CC Board of Trustees (reappointment)
- Buncombe County Child Protection Team/Child Fatality Prevention Team (1 vacancy)
- Homeless Initiative Advisory Committee (1 vacancy)
- July 16 @ 12 p.m. - Commissioners' Pre-Meeting at 200 College Street, 1st Floor Conference Room in downtown Asheville.
- July 16 @ 5 p.m. - Commissioners' Regular Meeting at 200 College Street, Room 326 in downtown Asheville.
- Public Comment
- Closed Session / Open Session