RECAP: Board of Commissioners' Pre-Meeting/Regular Meeting (April 16, 2019)
This news item expired on Friday, May 31, 2019 so the information below could be outdated or incorrect.
Board of Commissioners' Pre-Meeting - April 16, 2019
Pre-Meetings are unofficial briefings attended by the Board of Commissioners to discuss topics to be discussed at upcoming Regular Meetings. No formal actions are voted on and no public comments are taken at these briefings. They take place on the first and third Tuesdays every month (on the same day as Regular Meetings) at noon in the first floor conference room at 200 College St. in downtown Asheville.
Board of Commissioners' Regular Meeting - April 16, 2019
Commissioners meet at 5:00 p.m. on the first and third Tuesday of each month at 200 College Street, Suite 326 in downtown Asheville. Meeting agenda packet can be accessed here by noon on Wednesday prior to a regular meeting. Meetings are televised and can be seen online and on the County Government Channel 192. They are also streamed live on our Facebook page. The Board will hear general public comment at the end of the meeting during the designated public comment period.
- Call To Order
- Discussion / Adjustment / Approval To Follow Agenda
- Consent Agenda
- Approval of April 2, 2019 Pre-Meeting Minutes
- Approval of April 2, 2019 Regular Meeting Minutes
- Resolution Approving Pyrotechnic Experts for Firework Displays
- Approval of Modification of Agreement for Design Consultancy Services for the New East Asheville Library
- Design Contract Amendment-PFA Architects
- Easement for Underground Utility Lines at Bent Creek Property
- More Information
- Easement for Underground Natural Gas Lines at Ferry Road Property
- Temporary Access Easement
- More Information
- Good News
- Public Hearings
- County Manager's Report
- Old Business
- New Business
- Permanent Financing Documents for Eagle Market Place Project
- Second Loan Modification Agreement - $1,500,000
- Second Loan Modification Agreement - $300,000
- Subordination Agreement - $300,000
- Subordination Agreement - $2,000,000
- Surplus Personal Property
- Resolution Approving Surplus Property Disposal Policy
- Resolution Approving Disposal of Surplus Property
- Exhibit A
- Resolution of Intent to Donate Surplus Personal Property (French Broad Fire)
- Resolution of Intent to Donate Surplus Personal Property (Working Wheels)
- Board Appointments
- Public Comment
- May 7 @ 12 p.m. - Commissioners' Pre-Meeting at 200 College Street, 1st Floor Conference Room in downtown Asheville.
- May 7 @ 5 p.m. - Commissioners' Regular Meeting at 200 College Street, Room 326 in downtown Asheville.
- Closed Session / Open Session