RECAP: Board of Commissioners Pre-Meeting/Regular Meeting - April 2, 2019
This news item expired on Friday, May 31, 2019 so the information below could be outdated or incorrect.
Buncombe County Board of Commissioners' Pre-Meeting - April 2, 2019
Pre-Meetings of the Board of Commissioners' take place at noon on Regular Meeting days (first and third Tuesdays of each month) in the first floor conference room located at 200 College St. in downtown Asheville.
Board of Commissioners' Regular Meeting - April 2, 2019
Commission Meetings are held at 200 College Street, Room 326 in downtown Asheville beginning at 5:00 p.m. on the first and third Tuesdays of each month. Public Comment is taken at the end of the meeting.
- Call To Order
- Discussion / Adjustment / Approval To Follow Agenda
- Consent Agenda
- Approval of March 19, 2019 Special Meeting Minutes
- Approval of March 19, 2019 Regular Meeting Minutes
- (Moved to Good News) Child Abuse Awareness Proclamation
- Commissioners' Property Tax Release Report
- FY2019 Budget Amendment Summary 4-2-19
- Fund 224: Special Programs Fund
- Application for Use of Lottery Funds for Reimbursement of Partial Funding for Roof Replacement at W. D. Williams Elementary School
- Good News
- Consideration of a Legal Settlement - (Removed from Agenda)
- Public Hearings
- County Manager's Report
- Old Business
- New Business
- Board Appointments
- Early Childhood Education & Development Committee (12 vacancies)
- BC Planning Board (3 reappointments/vacancies)
- David Rittenberg
- Parker Sloan
- Joan Walker
- Byron Greiner
- Jason Burk
- Boards & Commissions with Commissioner Members
- Public Comment
- April 16 @ 12 p.m. - Commissioners' Pre-Meeting at 200 College Street, 1st Floor Conference Room in downtown Asheville.
- April 16 @ 5 p.m. - Commissioners' Regular Meeting at 200 College Street, Room 326 in downtown Asheville.
- Closed Session / Open Session