RECAP: Board of Commissioners' Meeting on January 16, 2018
This news item expired on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 so the information below could be outdated or incorrect.
Simply click on the links to the corresponding sections of the Commissioners' Meeting to view that section. To view future meeting agendas or for more information on the Board of Commissioners you can visit buncombecounty.org/commissioners.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Discussion / Adjustment / Approval To Follow Agenda
- Consent Agenda
- Approval of Minutes of the January 9, 2018 Regular Meeting
- Resolution Approving Fee Penalty Waiver for Tourism Development Fee for AVL Property Management Request
- Resolution Ordering the Advertising of Delinquent Real Estate Property Tax Liens
- Good News
- Public Hearing
- County Manager's Report
- New Business
- Board Appointments
- Library Board (5 vacancies - 1 from each Commission District and 2 at large)
- Historic Resources Commission (2 vacancies)
- Asheville Board of Adjustment (1 vacancy)
- County Board of Adjustment (2 vacancies)
- Public Comment
- January 22 - 9a.m. Board of Commissioners will meet with area College Presidents and University Chancellors and Legislative representatives to discuss PreK needs @ 200 College St., First Floor Conference Room
- January 30 - Opioid Town Hall @ the A-B Tech/Mission Conference Center on the A-B Tech Campus at 340 Victoria Road from 6-8p.m.
- February 6 - 5p.m. Next Regular Board of Commission Meeting in Room 326 at 200 College St.
- Closed Session
- Open Session Adjournment