Skip to Main Content

Tired of Hitting the Same Pothole Every Day? Here's Who to Call

Tired of hitting the same pothole everyday? Do something about it!If you see a pothole in the road outside of the city limits within Buncombe County, please call:

  • North Carolina Department of Transportation at 298-2741

If you see a pothole within a municipality, please call:

  • City of Asheville at 251-1122
  • Town of Biltmore Forest at 274-0824
  • Town of Black Mountain at 419-9304
  • Town of Montreat at 669-8002
  • Town of Weaverville at 645-0606
  • Town of Woodfin at 253-4887