From the Geographic Information Systems (GIS) home page:
- Click on 'access the GIS information system' in the sidebar
- Scroll down and click on accept on disclaimer page
You will now be on the GIS site.
The blue 'search' button is the first one to select. It will show you the different search methods available.
- Search by owner name or street name in this manner:
- Last name (space) first letter or entire first name
example: Monteith M
- For streets search only on the name not the type:
example: Merrimon Ave.
- A drop down menu will appear with parcel info.
- Select one by clicking on the record # in the first column.
This will bring up the subject map. If parcel has changed mask color from violet to pink it is selected as active parcel.
- To select another parcel click on the Identify button and click within the parcels boundary.
- Layers are activated by checking in the square box to the left of the layer description
Land Records Manager
p. (828) 250-4942
35 Woodfin St.
Asheville, NC 28801
p. (828) 250-4970
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.