Skip to main content

News & Information

Request Your Absentee Ballot By Mail

If you would like to have your General Election ballot mailed, please contact Buncombe County Election Services.  In addition, if you have a near relative that needs assistance with their request, or a college student temporarily living outside the area, you may request one on their behalf.  

Requests for an absentee ballot must be received no later than October 30, 2012. 

Ballots must be returned to the Elections office no later than 5:00 p.m., November 5.

You can request an Absentee Ballot for yourself or a near relative by calling Election Services at 828-250-4222 or by visiting