Skip to Main Content

How can I vote Military Absentee?

For further information and to download a Federal Post Card Application, please see the Federal Voting Assistance Program website or see the Voting Assistant Officer in your unit. Other options include:

  1. Written Request: Send a written request to: Rachel Brown, Board of Elections, 189 College St., Asheville, NC 28801. Be sure to include name, address, phone number, date of birth and where the ballots should be mailed, if different from residential address. The written request must be signed in order to receive a ballot.
  2. Absentee Request Form: Contact Rachel Brown at 250-4218 or in order to have an absentee request form sent to you to complete and return to the Board of Elections.