- 3 lbs. chicken wings, cut in half and tips removed
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup pineapple preserves
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped pickled jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line bottom of broiler pan with aluminum foil; arrange rack on top. Arrange chicken on rack. Bake 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Toss 3/4 cup mayonnaise mixture with cooked chicken in large bowl. Return chicken to broiler pan and bake an additional 20 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with remaining mayonnaise mixture as dipping sauce.
Please select the “Recipe of the Week” icon in the sidebar of the eZine if you are interested in entering the contest. If your recipe is selected you will receive a prize!