- Located in historic Grovemont community
- Playground and green area
- Outdoor performance space
- 35-seat public meeting room
- Large ongoing book sale in basement
- Large, diverse music collection
- Public internet computers
- Wireless internet access
- Weekly children’s programs
- Monthly book discussion group
- Professional mural with dozens of storybook characters
- I-40 to exit 59
- Left 0.3 mi. to Highway 70
- Turn right at the traffic light
- 0.3 mi. to the next traffic light
- Left over bridge then right on old U.S. 70
- 0.4 mi. to Grovemont Ave. on left
- 0.3 mi. to end of Grovemont at the square
- Look for library signs along the route.
101 W. Charleston St.
Swannanoa, NC 28778
Hours of Operation
10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Wednesday - Friday
10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Thursdays at 11:00 a.m.
Mother Goose Time
Thursdays at 10:30 a.m.