- Large collection of art books
- Active adult & family programming
- Location off major thoroughfare (Tunnel Road) with good parking
- Adjacent recreation park and facility
- Separate children’s alcove
- I-240 to exit 7
- 1.2 mi. east on U.S. 70
The East Asheville library is route number 170 or route number 13.
The East Asheville Library is on Tunnel Road right beside the fire station. Bus route 170 stops right in front of the library on Tunnel Road. For bus route 13, get off at Haw Creek Mews (on Beverly Road) and walk up Avon Road to the library.
East Asheville Library
902 Tunnel Road
Asheville, NC 28805
Hours of Operation
Tuesday and Thursday
9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday and Friday
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesdays and Saturdays at 11:00 a.m.