Local Candidate Filing Information
2016 Offices and Filing Fees
Things to Know:
- You may choose to organize your committee before filing your Notice of Candidacy.
- You must turn in your committee's organizational committee forms and your committee's first Organizational report within 10 days of spending or receiving any money towards the campaign.
- The Notice of Candidacy must be completed at the Election Services office during the mandated filing period. (See dates/times listed above.)
- If you choose to wait until the filing period to organize your committee, you will have 10 days from the date that you file the Notice of Candidacy to submit your committee forms and Organizational report.
- A valid ID is required during filing for notarization purposes.