Are available to certain service-connected disabled veterans who are unable to get and keep suitable employment. Some of the services the VA provides are:
- Employment and case management services
- Vocational and Rehabilitation counseling
- Payment of training costs
- Monthly payments to help with living expenses
- Medical and dental treatment, if needed, to complete your program
Time Limits: You generally have 12 years from the date the VA tells you in writing that you have at least a 10 percent rating for a service-connected disability. You may have longer if certain conditions prevent you from training or if you have a serious employment handicap.