JobLink Has Moved!
Mountain Area JobLink and the Division of Workforce Solutions have combined programs and services and are now located at 48 Grove Street in downtown Asheville.
NCWorks Career Center Asheville provides a wide array of employment and training programs, services and resources to job seekers and employers.
JOB SEEKER SERVICES
- Job listings, resume building and job matching
- Employer interview days and job fairs
- Workshops and seminars
- Career counseling and advising
- Computer resource room
- Email alerts
- Facebook updates
- Career assessments
- Local labor market information
TRAINING SEEKER SERVICES
- Interactive computer tutorials
- NC Career Readiness Certificate
- Career Ready 101 skills development
- Video training
- Financial assistance with training at local community colleges
- On-The-Job Training programs
- Listing job openings
- Referring qualified applicants
- Hosting employer interview days
- Skills assessments for both current and prospective employees
- Internet accessible skill building software
- On-site assistance to companies that are downsizing, closing or expanding
- On-The-Job training program that reimburses employee wages during training
There are no news items at this time.
p. (828) 251-6200
48 Grove Street
Asheville, NC 28801
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.